Frequently Asked Questions
Questions for Mentees and Mentors
- Personal fulfillment through contribution to community and individual
- Satisfaction in helping someone mature, progress, and achieve goals
- Training sessions and group activities
- Connect with other mentors
- Personal ongoing support and supervision to help the match succeed
- Mentee/mentor group activities, complimentary tickets to community events, participant recognition events
- Increased youth self-confidence and better school performance and behavior
- Mentored youth are 46% less likely to get involved with drugs or alcohol
- 86% of mentored youth go on to higher education
- Mentored children develop better relationships with their families and other adults
- Mentored children have experienced a reduction in feelings of hopelessness
- Mentored children have a reduction in delinquent behavior such as skipping school and class, initiating drug and alcohol use, and getting into physical fights.
Questions for Ambassadors
Can't find the question you're looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.